Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Red, White and Blue Birthday

HI!  This time of  year is a very busy time for me and my family!  We live in such a great location, for the 4th of July festivities.  We are directly across where they put on a great 5 day carnival and on the 4th the wonderful fireworks show.  We do a lot of work of cleaning up and preparing to have a large picnic here at our home.  Lots of people come by and visit and sit in our yard to enjoy the fireworks.  It is a lot of work but so much fun and excitement.  Our kids love having so many friends and family stop by and just the fun of it all.  Either way because of all the labor and fun, and having to keep my craft area cleaned up, I was a bit delayed on getting some cards done until after all the other things were done.  So needless to say some family members got their birthday cards a bit late this year.  Plus when they have birthdays so close to the 4th, all I can think about is Red, White and Blue!  So here is a simple and quick cards that I made up.  I think it turned out pretty nice!  They are both the same card but with one slight difference.  See if you can spot the difference!  This card is very gender neutral too. 

I used:
Stand and Salute Cricut Cartridge for the star cuts
White and Blue Cardstock
Stars Embossing Folder
Red Ribbon from my stash
Stickles
Stamp Sentiment from Hobby Lobby


Did you see the slight difference? 
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a
 day filled with many blessings!
Challenge Entered: 

1 comment:

  1. What a great card I love how the flag looks like it is waving
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete