Thursday, June 26, 2014

Graduation Card

So from my previous post of the Graduation Jar, you have to make a card to go with it, so that the recipient knows who it is from.  Sounds like a good enough excuse to play in paper, right?  Anyways that is exactly what I did.  She needed a card because the jar could get broken in her haste and need for candy!  LOL  So a card is something that she can keep and store away more easily along with the rest of her graduation cards.  So this is what I came up with.  What I forgot to take a picture of is how the "Cap" part lifts up.  That is where I put the "Message", but you could just as easily put it on the back of the card, too.  Quick and simple.

I Used:
Blackletter Cricut Cartridge for the numbers
Black and white cardstock
Blue Iridescent Cardstock
Blue and Silver and Black Ribbon from my Stash
White tassel from Hobby Lobby
Blue Glitter brad from Stampin' Up!
Thanks for stopping by! 
 I hope you have a wonderful day fill many blessings!
Challenge Entered:

No comments:

Post a Comment