Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Best Wishes White With a Splash of Pink

This was a simple card made with some trial and error.  But once I got all the sizes and cuts figured out then it was easy.  So not one piece of paper for this card was cut with my Cricut.  Poor baby, it was neglected on this one!  LOL  Amazingly, all the cuts were made using Martha Stewart Punches!  I am pretty proud of this one!  I love the white on white look with the embossing and layers, all combined.  It gives it such depth and dimension.  Then with that little bit of pink, just makes it so elegant.  This card was made for a bridal shower, but really it could be made for just about any occasion, except for maybe a masculine card, of course.  As soon as the bride-to-be saw it, she was in love with it!  I know I sure was, of course I say that with almost every one of my cards.  LOL  I love to challenge myself to try something new and see if I can achieve a new look.  I have always admired the look of many layers and lots of fancy cuts weather they are cut on a machine or with a die and in this case cut with a punch.  Who knew! 
 
I used:
White Cardstock
Pink and Green Velum Paper for the flowers and leaves
Martha Stewart Around the Page Loop Punches
Martha Stewart Hydrangea Punches
Cuttlebug embossing folder set:  Loves in the Air
White Satin Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
Adhesive Pearls

Well thank you stopping in and I hope you have a
wonderful day!
 
Challenges Entered:

No comments:

Post a Comment