Sunday, March 23, 2014

Best Wishes Pop Up Present Card!

Hello, long time no post from me!  Sorry!  As usual, life tends to keep me busy from posting.  I am still busy in my little corner, making my cards, even when I don't post anything.  So this was made for my cousin who has always been really special to me since childhood.  We were and are like best friends.  We had many a sleepovers as kids.  When I got a little older my family moved away.  But even now as adults, when we do get together, it is like we were never apart and we just pick up where we left of and just really enjoy each others company.  What a blessing it is to have someone like that!  I love her and her beautiful family!  Now unfortunately she lives in another state, so I REALLY, don't get to see her except maybe once a year during the holiday season.  :-(    Anyways, her birthday is a funny one, because it lands on the one day that only happens once every 4 years, leap year!  So her birthday is an easy one to remember.  She used to always tell me that she would actually celebrate her birthday at midnight, when it is not a "leap year"!  LOL  Since she is so special to me and so easy to remember I wanted to get a card to her.  So this is what I came up with. Either way, I hope she liked it!
 
I Used:
DCWV The Mariposa Stack
Blue Textured Cardstock
Darice Dandelions embossing folder
Green and White Chalk to give it some color
Stickles:  Crystal
Stamped sentiment from Hobby Lobby
The Ribbons for both the inside and outside are from my stash
Also, the inside papers for the gifts are from my crazy stash of scraps
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping in and checking out what I have busy doing. May you have a day filled many blessings!
 
Challenges entered in:
 

1 comment:

  1. I like how you chalked the dandelions and especially love the pop up surprise inside. I need to give this a try! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete