Friday, January 11, 2013

Musical Birthdays for January

Hello!  It is a cold rainy day here in NE, Ohio.  So even to take pictures of things is kinda difficult for me.  I would much rather have snow or just plain sun, not rain and mud.  Yuck!  Anyways, this card, I actually made two of.  One was made for my niece, who is in college studying music.  She has a beautiful soprano voice and she plays the piano beautifully, too.  She is a very talented young lady!  So naturally I wanted to do something for her that had to do with music.

Also, I made another one almost exactly the same for my wonderful pastor's wife who is our pianist and worship leader.  She is an amazing encouragement to me and a great Godly example to us all.  We are so blessed to have her in our church. 

I used:
DCWV The Performance Stack
White, Red and black Cardstock
Black glittered ribbon from Micheal's
EKSuccess butterfly layering punch (this is such a cool punch)
Birthday Sentiment stamp from Hobby Lobby
Red I-rock gems
I am entering this in:
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge -Anything Goes
Little Scrap Pieces Challenge - Anything Goes
Well thank you so much for stopping by 
and I hope you have fabulous day!
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love the color combination! The birthday sentiment is so fun and love the sweet butterflies!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at Little Scrap Pieces!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete